Janam also announced that Sullivan Beauty, a leading US beauty supply distributor, is using the XG200 to improve productivity in its distribution centers. Servicing customers in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont, Sullivan Beauty selected the XG200 because it fully supports the company’s new warehouse management software and offers secure and reliable Wi-Fi connectivity, extended-shift battery life and unparalleled scanning performance.
Discussing the product launch, Harry B. Lerner, CEO, Janam Technologies, said:
“Several years ago, Janam revived the most sought-after ergonomic feature in the rugged, gun-shaped mobile computing market: the battery elegantly hidden within the handle for optimized handling and weight distribution. It is thrilling to build upon our successful, patented version of this feature and offer it once again in a rugged mobile computer that makes no compromise in terms of features and specifications. With battery capacity that is 57% greater than other devices in its class, the XG200 unleashes the power to boost mobile worker productivity substantially, ultimately increasing profitability for businesses.”
Roger Demers, Distribution Center Manager, Sullivan Beauty, added:
“Janam’s XG200 is a very impressive mobile device. It provides extremely reliable connectivity within our distribution center and longer battery life than any other device we have tested. The XG200 is a valuable tool that has helped increase our productivity and improved accuracy across our supply chain.”
XG200: Key Benefits
- Rugged, reliable and easy to use, Janam’s XG200 enables mobile workers in warehouses, distribution centers, loading docks and other areas where industrial-grade, rugged mobile computers are needed to get more work done in a single shift than ever before.
- With its patented design, the XG200’s 6300mAh battery is located inside the handle, delivering a device that is incomparably light and balanced in the hand, while also allowing users to quickly hot-swap a battery to eliminate downtime.
- Offering a brilliant 4.3-inch touch screen and powered by the Android 7 operating system, the XG200 provides users with a familiar interface and enterprise-grade features like improved security, increased control over business data and more productivity tools.
- The XG200 delivers best-in-class scan speed, ultra-fast motion tolerance and excellent reading capability for poorly printed barcodes. Janam’s XG200-ER model is one of only a few devices available with Honeywell’s industry-leading EX25 near/far imager. With breakthrough auto-focus technology and barcode reading range that is 30 percent greater than competitive scanners, the XG200-ER offers unparalleled flexibility to read virtually any kind of 1D and 2D barcode, omni-directionally, from six inches out to more than 50 feet.
- The rugged XG200 is built to survive 5-foot drops to concrete across a wide temperature range and is sealed to IP65 standard for protection against dust and jetting water. It also meets MIL-STD-810G standard for surviving repeated vibrations, humidity, extreme temperatures and high altitudes.
- A standard 2-year warranty provides customers with both peace of mind and the level of service they require, at no additional cost, with optional Comprehensive Service plans available to those that want to further extend their mobile computing investment.
Visit www.janam.com for additional information.